“ Providing a sustainable alternative to the traditional fundraising model of bake sales and chocolate drives ”
Onya Fundraising is a great opportunity for your contributors to support your cause by purchasing products that are environmentally friendly, high quality, useful and actively contribute to reducing single use plastic.
Fundraising with OnyaThere are few options available to most of us when given the task of coming up with great fundraising ideas. There are many things to consider. Some of the most common questions that come to mind are:
- What is our fundraising target?
- What haven’t people seen before in fundraising? (Why should they buy from us?)
- Who will we sell to? (How big is our potential market?)
- Does this mean I have to bake?
- If I don’t bake, who will?
- Where and when are we going to hold the stall?
- Who will set up and man the stall?
Sustainable Fundraising Ideas with Eco-Friendly ProductsOnya provides a great alternative to the traditional fundraising model of bake sales and chocolate drives and is a great opportunity for your contributors to purchase something that is environmentally friendly, high quality and useful. Below are just some of the great reasons you should consider Onya for your next fundraising venture:
- Selling Onya for fundraising provides a memorable and eco-friendly alternative to the sale of “traditional” fundraising items such as cakes and chocolate
- Be proud of selling products that are not only high quality, useful and functional, but are designed to be durable and last for years to come…and not contribute to your waistline!
- Onya products are 100% recyclable, and wherever possible, made from recycled materials
- Get rewarded for your efforts – with healthy profit margins of 40%+, you are guaranteed to get to your fundraising target faster.
- Quick, easy and cost effective to set up and begin reaching your fundraising goals
CHOOSE A FUNDRAISING OPTION
Want to know more about how Onya Fundraising might work for you? Click below to read our case study on the Maarifa Foundation